Microgen guarantees a trouble-free, maintenance-free, reliable functioning of the engine.
Microgen’s products are developed, engineered and built in such a way that even under the most harsh conditions they deliver what you expect first and foremost: a trouble-free, maintenance-free, reliable functioning of the engine for at least 50,000 hours.
- In 2010 Microgen brought a 50 Hz 1 kW electrical Stirling engine to the market.
- Together they have logged between 170 and 200 million run hours.
- Over the years numerous improvements have been implemented.
- In 2016 a 60 Hz version became commercially available.
The base specifications
- Maximum (modulating) electrical output: 1050 watt
- Characteristics of electrical output: nominal 230 volt, min 186 – max 264 v
- Frequency: 50 HZ or 60 HZ
- Weight without burner: 49 kg
- Dimensions without burner: 450 mm in height and 300 mm in diameter
- Noise at 1 meter without casing: 52.5 dB and with standard casing 45 dB
- Engine efficiency: 26%
- Design life: 50,000 hours
- Hermetically sealed: maintenance-free
Microgen’s engines are developed in a way that even under the most harsh conditions they deliver what you expect.
+31 (0)85 489 1390